The lending community has tightened up considerably in the last few years making it extremely difficult to access additional business capital unless your business has large cash reserves. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could leverage your sales to secure an advance of cash instead of relying on traditional lending guidelines and requirements?
A merchant credit card cash advance provides working capital for your business secured by a portion of your future credit card receipts. The guidelines for a merchant credit card cash advance approval differ from a traditional loan as a merchant credit card cash advance is approved based on the history of receipts not on credit and collateral. These facts make it much easier for a small to medium sized business to attain the capitol necessary to grow the business.
Traditional underwriting requirements for a merchant credit card cash advance are as follows:
- 500 FICO score or better
- $5000/ month minimum processing
- Average retail ticket less then $600
- 15 batches / month
- Bankruptcies discharged for at least 1 year
- In business for at lease one year
Additional benefits include:
- Advance is invisible: Advance does not show through the credit reporting agencies as a loan or line of credit
- Large advance amounts: Up to $250,000
- Repayment is automatic: A fixed percent of each future sale is directly debited
- You don’t pay unless you get paid!
Interested in getting pre-approved for a merchant credit card cash advance? Our underwriting is fast and easy!