The solution consists of a downloadable application available through the Android Marketplace and a swipe device that plugs into the headphone jack of the smart phone. The Android credit card processing solution can be added to an existing merchant account or started new. The process for completing a sale consists of launching the application on your Android phone, swiping the customer credit card through the swipe device and entering the required information. Customer signature is captured directly on the device with an emailed receipt to the customer’s email address.
- Credit card sale
- Void / Refund
- Transaction history available on the phone and through the payment gateway. The payment gateway is a separate interface for complete customer transaction information and history.
- Inventory tracking
- Geo-location of the sale
- Customer contact information, capture and management
- Level II data capture including PO number, taxable amount and tip
- Merchant and customer e-receipt
- Signature capture
Pricing for the solution consists of a few components detailed here.
- Free - mobile processing app
- $79.00 - Unimag II Android Card Reader
- Payment gateway account
- $10 set up fee
- $9.95 monthly license fee
- Merchant Account
- 1.49% qualified rate
- $0.18 per transaction rate
- $9.95 monthly service fee