This blog is intended to detail the features and functionality of the Maxx Merchants virtual terminal and payment gateway.
The Maxx Merchants virtual terminal is a web based interface for transacting electronic payment processing functions. The features that will be addressed in this blog include the following:
- Credit Cards
- Credit Card Sale – Enter your credit card details to transact payment. The Maxx Virtual terminal lets you configure what fields are presented to the user to capture. This allows your business to customize the sale screen with just the info you require for the sale.
- Credit Card Authorization – Separate authorization lets you authorize a sale and then capture the funds at a later time. Great for businesses that want to authorize the sale with the order is placed and then capture the funds when the order is shipped.
- Credit Card Capture – Capture funds at a future date.
- Credit Card Void / Refund – The terminal has full void and refund capabilities.
- Electronic Checks
- Electronic check sale – Electronically capture a check account number and routing number to complete the sale. No longer have your customers mail a check only to then take the check to the bank for deposit. The process happens electronically and speed the whole process up.
- Electronic check void and refund
- Recurring Billing – Recurring billing lets you set up intervals with which to bill a customer’s credit card. A very nice option to set up a subscription billing.
- Customer Vault – Store your customer’s credit card information off site for easy encrypted retrieval. Each customer’s sensitive data is tokenized and stored off site on our secure servers. Customer data is easily retrieved by looking the customer up by last name and is returned with all credit card information masked.
- CertifyPCI – This module offers additional certification pertaining to the payment card industries data security standards.
- iSpyFraud – This module offers robust and configurable fraud detection rules that examine incoming sales to limit potential fraud losses
- Reporting – The reporting module lets you examine all transactions run through the virtual terminal or payment gateway and holds those transactions for up to 7 years.
If you would like take advantage of a virtual terminal solution for your business please provide us with your contact information and a representative will be in touch shortly.