One-Time & Recurring Electronic Debits & Credits
Maxx Merchants ACH Merchant Account is our web-based ACH processing tool designed for small and medium-sized businesses. It facilitates the electronic transfer of an authorized payment from a consumer's checking or savings account to the business' bank account, and vice versa with the "electronic credit" feature.
Maxx Merchants ACH Merchant Account allows your business to automate the collection and payment process for single and recurring transactions electronically in a safe, secure, accurate, cost efficient, and timely manner. It eliminates late payments, handling of paper, trips to the bank, and offers multiple payment schedules to your customers.
The Recurring Debit/Credit Process:
- The customer authorizes you in writing to debit payments from a checking or savings account, and provides you with the void check/bank account information.
- You enter the client information, transaction details, payment frequency and scheduling information in Maxx Merchants ACH Merchant Account.
- On the pre-determined date, depending on if you chose automatic or manual authorization, Maxx Merchants ACH Merchant Account will submit your transaction directly for processing through the ACH system.
- On the settlement date, your customer's account is debited or credited) and your business account is credited (or debited) for the payment.
- The details of the transaction are reflected on your customer's monthly bank statement.
- Fast, Easy, & Secure Web-Based Platform
- 24/7 Online Access & Transaction Management
- Processes Debit and Credit Transactions
- Handles One-Time or Recurring Payments
- Electronic Check Re-Presentment (RCK) & Tracking
- Merchant Controlled Frequency & Timing of Payments
- Over 10 Payment Scheduling Options (Weekly, Bi-weekly, Monthly, etc.)
- Four Highly Customizable & Downloadable Reports
- Unmatched Technical Training & Round-the-Clock Support
- No Hardware/Software Requirements
- Tracks Customer Issues & Supports Multiple Locations
- Tiered Level Access for Multiple Users
- Improves Cash Flow & Reduces Risk
- 48 to 72 Hours Settlement
- Safe, Convenient, & Accessible from Anywhere
- Automates Future Payments & Re-Submission Process
- No More Invoicing or Bank Trips
- Eliminates Check Handling & Returned Item Fees
- Increases Customer Retention
- Saves Precious Time
Give us a call to speak with a ACH Merchant Account specialist who will help design the perfect solution for your business needs.